Affinity Health Services is excited to announce our team of experts has been invited by HVA Senior Living Alliance to speak at a seminar regarding Alternate Payment Models.
Program Date & Location:
When: November 3, 2016
Where: Riverside Inn
Cambridge Springs, PA
Time: 8:00AM – 3:15PM
- Teach the latest happenings in acute and post-acute care initiatives both mandated and voluntary.
- Review the Federal and State government goals.
- Provide an understanding of the rapidly changing environment impacting the continuum of care with an emphasis on best practices and implementation strategies for survival and growth.
- Participants will gain knowledge of who is ranking nursing homes and personal care homes and the meaning behind these initiatives.
- Additionally, there will be information presented on Managed Long Term Care Services and Support (MLTSS) in preparation for the implementation across Pennsylvania.
This program has been submitted to the State Board of Examiners or Nursing Home Administrators for five NHA CEU’s. To register, download below.
Affinity Health Services held a meeting on August 19th, 2016 with their affiliated senior communities. Those in attendance were Executive Directors, Nursing Home Administrators, Personal Care Home Administrators, Directors of Nursing, Directors of Resident Care Services and Affinity team members. This meeting was a great opportunity to enhance collaboration and learn about the changes and innovations occurring in the industry.
Senior community affiliate team members communicating effectively on building best practices.
Affinity celebrating the retirement of Marcie Stoup, Clinical Services Coordinator who started working in long-term care in 1980 and served thirteen of those years with Affinity Health Services, we thank you for your service and wish you a happy retirement!
Affinity Health Services would like to congratulate a senior community affiliate for successfully achieving their census mark for 2016. Thank you to all of the employees for your dedication in providing quality of care to our residents!
Pictured above is Chef Bob making true on his challenge to cook for employees who achieved their goal!
Employees enjoyed chef Bob sweeping over the grill and their golden achievement!
Affinity Health Services participated at this year’s 2016 County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania – Annual Conference and Trade Show held at the Split Rock Resort. This conference was a great opportunity to enhance collaboration with various healthcare professionals and learn about the changes and innovations occurring in the industry.
On August 8th, Denise McQuown-Hatter, President/CEO presented about What is Happening to Medicare, Managed Care, Medicaid and Insurance Payers which correlated with this year’s Affinity booth theme.
Pictured above is Kimberly Kelly-Clutter, Director of Marketing & Business Development and Denise McQuown-Hatter, President/CEO at this year’s booth.