OUR MARKETING COORDINATOR POSITION
We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative marketing professional with experience and abilities to promote personal care, assisted living, and independent living communities across the Affinity network.
This FULL TIME position is NON-EXEMPT and includes the opportunity for TRAVEL throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
TOP AREAS OF FOCUS FOR OUR MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Marketing personal care, assisted living and independent living communities.
- Developing and monitoring sales and marketing plans, account development, census tracking, and establishing and maintaining data collection and analysis for business development
- Producing advertisements and other creative collateral materials for marketing senior living
- Writing abilities for publications and newsletters
- Understanding and ability to advertise with digital marketing a plus
- Recommend new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ability to lead and cultivate change
- Communication skills to clearly identify the goals and objectives
- Participate in Affinity staff meetings, facility-specific meetings, and network-wide HR meetings.
- Champion the Affinity WE CARE / YOU CARE philosophy.
- Model professionalism and high-quality customer care, both internally and externally.
- Adhere to federal, state and local laws. Follow Affinity and facility-specific policies and procedures.
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
- The opportunity to make a difference!
- Join a skilled and engaged team.
- Being a creative problem-solver.
- Enhance your HR and talent acquisition skills.
- Benefit from meaningful work and a connection to our mission.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field of experience is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of work experience that supports the above responsibilities.
- Experience in Continuing Care Retirement Community sales and marketing.
- Self-directed, motivated, creative, and enjoy autonomy to accomplish goals.
- A portfolio sample may be requested from candidates selected to advance in the recruitment process.
Thanks for your interest in joining the team at Affinity Health Services!
ABOUT AFFINITY HEALTH SERVICES
Affinity Health Services, Inc. is growing and we are looking for talented individuals to grow with us! Affinity provides full service management and consulting services in senior care to skilled nursing facilities, personal care homes, and continuing care retirement communities across the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
As times continue to be lean and challenges mount for senior living, Affinity is successful due to our approach and commitment to our WE CARE philosophy. If you are interested in a quality organization that balances care with financial stability, we are the fit for you.
Affinity corporate offices are located at 942 Philadelphia Street in Indiana, PA. To learn more about, visit www.affinityhealthservices.net.