Talent Acquisition Specialist
OUR TALENT ACQUISTION SPECIALIST POSITION
Our Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key partner to the Affinity Director of Human Resources, facility Administrators and HR-related staff, ensuring that open positions are filled timely and our senior communities are staffed with high-quality employees. This position will assist with promoting open positions; creating and implementing recruitment marketing initiatives; screening candidates; conducting interviews; making hiring recommendations; and assisting with pre-employment processes and new hire orientation. There will also be opportunities to be part of network-wide projects focused on HR best practices, employee engagement, retention, and development.
The TA Specialist role offers work that will be varied in focus and location, but always interesting and engaging. This position provides a unique opportunity to make an impact in service to a truly meaningful mission. If you have talent acquisition skills, are eager to learn more, and thrive on challenges both big and small, let’s talk!
This FULL TIME position is NON-EXEMPT and includes the opportunity for a mix of TRAVEL and HOME OFFICE work. Regular travel throughout the state of Pennsylvania is required.
TOP AREAS OF FOCUS FOR OUR TA SPECIALIST
- Promote open positions by posting on website career pages, job boards, social media, and other avenues.
- Create and implement engaging and unique recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Develop and foster relationships with community organizations.
- Screen applicants and conduct initial phone calls.
- Conduct in-person and/or virtual interviews with candidates.
- Make hiring recommendations to facility Administrator and/or Human Resources.
- Assist with conducting various steps in the pre-employment process and with new hire orientation.
- Assist with turnover reporting and exit interviews.
- Join network-wide efforts focused on HR best practices, employee engagement, retention, and development.
- Participate in Affinity staff meetings, facility-specific meetings, and network-wide HR meetings.
- Champion the Affinity WE CARE / YOU CARE philosophy.
- Model professionalism and high-quality customer care, both internally and externally.
- Recommend new strategies and tactics to enhance recruitment and retention through the Affinity network.
- Adhere to federal, state and local laws. Follow Affinity and facility-specific policies and procedures.
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
- The opportunity to make a difference!
- Join a skilled and engaged team.
- Being a creative problem-solver.
- Enhance your HR and talent acquisition skills.
- Benefit from meaningful work and a connection to our mission.
This position reports directly to the Affinity Director of Human Resources with functional supervision provided onsite by facility Administrators.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to three years of talent acquisition and/or HR administrative experience preferred.
- Experience recruiting in a high-volume environment; focus on healthcare roles helpful.
- Excellent organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Recruitment marketing experience and social media expertise are a plus.
Thanks for your interest in joining the team at Affinity Health Services!
ABOUT AFFINITY HEALTH SERVICES
Affinity Health Services, Inc. is growing and we are looking for talented individuals to grow with us! Affinity provides full service management and consulting services in senior care to skilled nursing facilities, personal care homes, and continuing care retirement communities across the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
As times continue to be lean and challenges mount for senior living, Affinity is successful due to our approach and commitment to our WE CARE philosophy. If you are interested in a quality organization that balances care with financial stability, we are the fit for you.
Affinity corporate offices are located at 942 Philadelphia Street in Indiana, PA. To learn more about, visit www.affinityhealthservices.net.