DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accountant / Controller will provide assistance with and management of the following:
- Oversee and complete daily financial operations of the facility
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly financial statements
- Worksheets for annual cost reports
- Managing bi-weekly payroll reviews
- Accounts receivable oversight
- Accounts payable oversight
- Monitoring cash flows and projections
- Annual budget and HIPAA compliance.
Additionally the candidate must possess some IT experience to serve as the liaison for computer system related matters.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The Candidate must have a degree in Accounting and experience in health care accounting is preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and network computers preferred.
The desired candidate will have a complete benefit package including health care benefits, pension program, paid vacation and holidays, and a friendly family-oriented work environment.
THANKS for your interest in Affinity Health Services!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Jolene Boyle at email@example.com
Affinity Health Services is a management/consulting company providing operational expertise in the senior services industry.