Affinity Health Services is Your Experienced Consulting Partner
Affinity Health Services will complement your current management team with customizable solutions based on your individual needs. The scope of work can be as inclusive as the client desires.
As a full-service senior living provider, we are better positioned to serve our consulting and advisory clients as we face the same challenges and can provide solutions that have been field validated.
Affinity Health Services offers a wide range of multi-disciplinary support to help you maximize your profitability, efficiency and compliance in today’s ever-changing business environment.
Our team of experts will keep your management practices up-to-date regarding:
- Regulatory and Clinical Support, such as Pre-Survey Readiness /Mock Surveys, Infection Control Protocols and Focused Mock Surveys, Assistance with Plans of Correction and IDR development, Directed Inservice Trainings, and Plan of Correction Implementation and Monitoring.
- Clinical Support includes Policy and Procedure Development, Clinical Best Practice Standards, Education and Training Programs, Competency Assessments, Staffing Pattern Analysis, and Documentation Assessment and Training.
- Operational Support, featuring Strategic Planning, Operating Plan Development, Operational Assessments, and Policy and Procedure Development.
- Financial Advisory, with an emphasis on Financial Accounting and Reporting, Benchmarking, Internal Controls, Forecasting, and Situational Analysis.
- Marketing and Referral Development, involving Census Support, Competitive Analysis, Strategy Development, Referral Pattern Assessment, and Marketing Action Plan Development.
- Revenue Cycle Management, which includes Reimbursement Assessment, Staff Education and Training, Accounts Receivable Analysis, Full Outsourcing of Billing, Evaluation of Claim Denials, Assessment of Business Office Functions, and UMR assistance.
- Human Resources Advisory / Consulting, will assist in recruiting, managing, retaining, and recognizing human capital as well as support in labor relations, legal compliance, benefits administration, policy review and development, worker’s compensation, and administrative services.
- Senior Living Developer and Lending Services, offers consulting services to developers, private investors, lenders, or owner/operators who seek the input of experienced consultants in evaluating the viability of your senior living project.