Affinity Health Services provides assistance with Regulatory Cycle Management
Affinity Health Services experts are skilled in government and third-party reimbursement systems and are ready to support your team! We offer a customized approach that best supports your operational goals.
Our experience with multiple billing systems can quickly improve your cash flow.
Affinity Health Services advantages include:
- Full Outsourcing of Government and Third-Party Billing
- Temporary Staffing During Transition Periods
- Assistance with Transitioning Billing In-House
- Evaluation of Claim Denials
- Staff Training on Best Practices to Enhance Efficiency
- Onsite and Offsite Medicare Compliance and PDPM Accuracy Assessments
- Operational Assessments of Business Office Functions
- Accounts Receivable Analysis and Collections
- Medicare, Medical Assistance, Medicare Advantage Plan and Commercial Insurance Reimbursement Assessments
- UMR Preparation Assistance
- Ancillary Services Management
- Assistance with Collections
- Management of Claims Processing and Collections Cycle
- Medicaid Application Process
- Case Mix Management
- Medicare Part A Certification Support
- Medicare Training and Support Services
- RUG and MDS Management Support.
Affinity Health Services Inc. Revenue Cycle Management can be contracted on either an interim basis, during a change in staffing, or utilized on an ongoing basis. Recognizing that nursing home providers are facing difficult financial times, we can assist you in reducing your bad debt, accelerate cash flow, and provide recommendations to improve efficiency of your office staff.
We also evaluate your current clinical documentation, MDS completion, and resident care delivery processes to evaluate the accuracy of payment for care and services provided. We can train your MDS Coordinators, IDCT Team, and Clinical Nurses on documentation, coding, and payment systems.
Most clients experience a quick return on investment through Increased Revenue, Accelerated Cash Flow, Reduced Claim Rejections and Decreased Accounts Receivable.