Human Resources (HR) is the key to the success of any business and Affinity Health Services’ advisory and consulting support will assist you in recruiting, managing, retaining, and recognizing your most important business asset – your human capital.
Affinity will provide support in labor relations, recruitment/retention, strategy development, legal compliance, benefits administration, policy review and development, worker’s compensation, and administrative services to enable a successful human resources program.
We recognize that each organization is unique in their approach to wage, benefits, and employee relations. With our diverse industry experience and business acumen, we offer a strategic approach individualized to assist you in meeting your strategic and operational goals.
- Evaluate your wage and benefit program offerings.
- Review HR policies and procedures for gaps to meeting best practice standards.
- Assess compliance with HR policy implementation as well as local, state, and federal labor laws.
- Evaluate current recruitment and retention program and assist with implementing program improvements.
- Provide general advisory support with questions related to personnel, personnel management, employee relations, and general HR items.
- Provide training for key Management staff on a variety of HR – related topics, i.e. implementing progressive discipline and/or coaching of employees, conducting thorough investigations, evaluating and documenting staff performance, effective interview techniques, supervisory skills, conflict resolution skills, interpersonal communication skills, and effective teamwork skills, etc.
- Provide onsite or offsite support with union contract negotiations.
- Evaluate your Workplace Safety Program and Workers’ Compensation Program.
- Support the management of your benefits administration.
- Evaluate your employee handbook for gaps to meeting best practice standards.
- Assist with establishing, collecting, and monitoring key performance indicators related to HR functions.
- Conduct compliance audits of HR functions and assist with performance improvement activities.