Affinity Health Services is seeking a CLINICAL NURSE CONSULTANT (RN) position. If you have top-notch clinical skills, strong leadership capabilities, the ability to develop and present educational materials, and can embrace the current changes in the senior services field, this could be the position for you!
The selected candidate will be joining a diverse and talented workforce of health care leaders specializing in operations, clinical care, finance, and marketing. This is an exciting opportunity to work with managed and consulting senior living clients across West/Central Pennsylvania.
ABOUT AFFINITY HEALTH SERVICES
Affinity Health Services, Inc. is growing and we are looking for talented individuals to develop with us! Affinity provides full-service management and consulting services in senior care to skilled nursing facilities, personal care homes, and continuing care retirement communities across the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
As times continue to be lean and challenges mount for senior living, Affinity is successful due to our approach and commitment to our WE CARE philosophy. If you are interested in a quality organization that balances care with financial stability, we are the fit for you.
Affinity corporate offices are located at 942 Philadelphia Street in Indiana, PA. To learn more about, visit www.affinityhealthservices.net.
This FULL-TIME position is EXEMPT and includes the opportunity for a mix of TRAVEL and HOME OFFICE work. Regular travel throughout the state of Pennsylvania is required.
BEST ASPECTS OF WORKING AT AFFINITY
· Diversity of working with multiple communities and different ownership types.
· Opportunity to work as a consultant supporting the efforts of multiple facilities.
· Join a supportive and engaged team.
· Serving as an expert in clinical operations.
· Benefit from meaningful work and a connection to our mission.
TOP 5 AREAS OF FOCUS FOR CLINICAL CONSULTANT
· Clinical Reimbursement
· Regulatory Compliance
· Leadership Training and Community Support
· Clinical Excellence (hospital readmissions, length of stay, strategic partnerships with providers)
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
· Opportunity to leverage expertise to improve operations and care.
· Join highly dedicated teams working to provide care to residents.
· Competitive salary and benefit package.
· Moderate travel across PA.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate must be a Registered Nurse (RN), BSN preferred, and licensed in the state of PA. The candidate must be knowledgeable in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement as well as skilled nursing and personal care home regulations. Experience as a Clinical Nurse Consultant, Director of Nursing, Director of Resident Care Services or RNAC is a definite plus.
Thanks for your interest in joining the team at Affinity Health Services! Check us out online @ www.affinityhealthservices.net.
Please email Resume & Cover Letter to: email@example.com.