ABOUT SENIOR LIVING AT THE WILLOWS
Senior Living at The Willows is a progressive senior living community – offering personal care, independent living and memory care – with growing opportunities for caring and dedicated healthcare professionals. The campus includes 83 personal care residents, 17 memory care resident and independent living apartments. Senior Living at The Willows, an affiliate of Heritage Valley Kennedy, is located at 30 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township, PA 15136. For more information, visit www.willowsseniorliving.com.
OUR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR POSITION
The primary function of this position is to establish and direct the day-to-day management of Senior Living at The Willows, including an organization-wide emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality of life, quality of care, and teamwork. This position provides the leadership necessary to fulfill the mission, vision and values of Senior Living at The Willows and to ensure that all resident services are provided in a caring manner, utilizing sound fiscal management, and in compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines, standards and regulations. We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Executive Director to lead our team.
TOP AREAS OF FOCUS FOR OUR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Oversee all aspects of operations: resident care, activities, marketing, human resources, finance/budgeting, environmental services, dining services.
- Lead the management team to ensure high-quality resident care, employee engagement, and teamwork.
- Monitor the budget, expenses and marketing efforts to meet expected financial goals.
- Drive recruitment and retention plan to ensure effective staffing levels and minimal agency use.
- Foster a culture of caring and establish positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Respond to resident and family member concerns promptly and effectively.
- Represents the facility in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free Parking
- Health Benefits, including Dental and Vision (through Ohio Valley Hospital)
- Life Insurance, Short/long-term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Pension / 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
- Opportunity to make a difference – impacting operations and people, on many levels.
- Leading a skilled team.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Being a creative problem-solver.
- Meaningful work and connection to our mission.
- Relationships with our residents.
- Colleagues who work together as a team.
- A true desire to be a “best place to work.”
- Engaged and committed leadership team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Personal Care Home Administrator license in Pennsylvania. Must have at least 5 years of experience in the continuing care retirement community, nursing home or personal care homes settings. Prior supervisory experience in the health care industry is preferred.
THANKS for your interest in joining – and leading! – the team at Senior Living at The Willows!
EOE / The Willows provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.