AFFINITY HEALTH SERVICES NOW HIRING AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Affinity Health Services, Inc. is looking for a senior leadership executive to join our dynamic and talented team!
This is a key leadership position whose primary function is to establish and direct the day-to-day management philosophy of Continued Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the Williamsport, PA area. There is a dedicated emphasis on customer satisfaction, quality of life, people-centered care, and teamwork. This position provides the leadership necessary to fulfill the vision, mission, and values in order to provide all services in a caring manner and utilizing sound fiscal management.
This position is responsible for ensuring the overall campus operations maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local guidelines, standards and regulations, and, as directed by the Senior Vice President and President. The Executive Director has total responsibility for the retirement community’s operations, including independent living, personal care, and skilled nursing facility operations, on a 24 hour/7 day per week basis.
Candidate must be an effective communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and proven history of well executed strategic planning initiatives. Candidate must be passionate about work with the senior care population.
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years CCRC experience. Candidate must maintain a current Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) License within the state of PA or able to obtain via reciprocity. Personal Care Home Administrator (PCHA) License also required but can obtain once hired within 3 – 6 months of employment.
ABOUT AFFINITY HEALTH SERVICES
Affinity provides full-service management and consulting services in senior care to skilled nursing facilities, personal care homes, and continuing care retirement communities across the commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Affinity is successful due to our approach and commitment to our WE CARE philosophy. If you are interested in a quality organization that balances care with financial stability, we are the fit for you. Affinity corporate offices are located at 942 Philadelphia Street in Indiana, PA.
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
· Ability to work for a Company that Appreciates the Value of Our Employees.
· Exemplary Compensation and Benefits Package
· The Opportunity to lead a Skilled and Engaged Team.
· Benefits of working alongside Top Experts in the Long-Term Care Industry.
· The Reward from Meaningful Work and a Connection to our Mission.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, or related field of study is required.
· Minimum of three to five years of work experience in CCRC, skilled nursing and personal care settings.
· Self-directed, motivated, critical thinker, and goal-oriented.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE AFFINITY TEAM:
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Vision insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Professional development assistance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Opportunity to help make a difference in other’s lives!
Thanks for your interest in joining the team at Affinity Health Services.
Learn more online: www.affinityhealthservices.net
Please email Resume & Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affinity Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.