Clarview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, part of the Affinity network, is seeking a dynamic administrator prepared to face the challenges in the current healthcare environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in long-term care facility operations, be able to provide new solutions, and exhibit a willingness to provide leadership in all phases of fiscal and operational management.
Clarview is a long-term care community located in Sligo, PA that includes skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and personal care. For more information, visit http://www.clarviewnursing.com.
The successful candidate will work with a company that provides the necessary support services to succeed and place a strong emphasis on quality care and innovation.
TOP 5 AREAS OF FOCUS FOR OUR NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
- Ensure facility compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local guidelines, standards, and regulations.
- Establish policies and procedures pertaining to all aspects of resident care, human resources, medical staff, financial status, public relations, etc., under broad directives from the Board of Directors.
- Monitor the financial status of the facility.
- Lead department directors in day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Direct the marketing and census development efforts of the facility.
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
- Opportunity to leverage expertise to improve operations and care.
- Join highly dedicated teams working to provide care to residents.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Increasingly more difficult regulatory environment.
- Massive changes in senior care industry.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Candidates must have a Pennsylvania Nursing Home Administrator license and a proven track record as an administrator in a long term care setting. This position offers a competitive salary and wage package, negotiable based on experience.
THANKS for your interest in Affinity Health Services & Clarview!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
AFFINITY HEALTH SERVICES
Affinity Health Services is a leading management/consulting company providing operational expertise in the senior services industry.