The Williamsport Home, a Premiere Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in Williamsport Pennsylvania is seeking an experienced licensed administrator to oversee its 129 bed Skilled Nursing and Short Term Rehabilitation Unit. The Administrator is responsible to lead and direct the overall operations of the Skilled Nursing and Short Term Unit in accordance with government regulations, organizational policies and involving individual resident choice to assure quality care and services are provided to older adults.
The Williamsport Home Skilled Nursing Facility has a strong history of being a 4/5 Star CMS rated facility, with an excellent clinical team, and dedicated staff. TWH is a provider of choice within our region with a 5 Star Quality rating, and staffing ratios historically above 3.7.
The successful candidate must be able to support our mission to provide our residents with the highest quality of care, while honoring their independence and dignity, as well as, vision and values of The Williamsport Home and understand the needs of the skilled and short-term rehabilitation resident, support staff and the day-to-day demands of the position.
We are looking for a professional leader with the following experience:
- Prefer three years of experience as a working NHA
- Proven Department of Health Survey results
- Possess ability to lead and direct staff
- Experience with census development
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations
- Experienced in cost control Management
- Record of maintaining or improving CMS Star Rating
- Strong interpersonal Skills and likes working in a Team Environment
- Well organized and comfortable in working a busy environment that provides 24/7 services
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This position requires a bachelor’s degree; current PA NHA license in good standing, prefer three years demonstrated experience in long term care nursing home administration. To learn more about The Williamsport Home visit at our website: www.thewilliamsporthome.com and our FACEBOOK page.
Contact Name Don Pote
Contact Phone 570-323-8781, Extension 1115
Post Date 9.1.21
Location Williamsport, PA
Employment Type Full Time
Education Bachelor Degree or Masters
Experience Prefer three years
Manages Others Yes