By Denise McQuown-Hatter
Affinity Health Services, Inc., Co-founder, President and CEO
Happy holidays to all. We wish everyone a healthy and joyful 2023.
Affinity Health Services, Inc., was founded on the standard of serving senior living communities as a management and consulting partner more than 25 years ago. Much has changed in the past quarter century, but Affinity has remained faithful to its mission.
Here it is 25 years later and here we are maintaining our commitment to customized professional service delivery that meets our client’s needs. We maintain strong ties with – and continue to serve – our partner facilities.
Affinity provides expertise in managing:
- Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers
- Personal Care Facilities
- Independent Living Communities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
And, in terms of our consulting and advisory clients, your investment is taken seriously. Our team provides a level of accountable expertise. Here are just some areas of our advanced knowledge:
- Our nurse consultants bring more than 200 years of collective experience to a client’s Regulatory and Clinical Support. Our team assists facilities through survey and enforcement logistics, monitoring of special focus facilities and clients working under corporate integrity agreements. We oversee Pre-Survey Readiness /Mock Surveys, Infection Control Protocols and Focused Mock Surveys, Assistance with Plans of Correction and IDR development, Directed In-service Trainings, and Plan of Correction Implementation and Monitoring.
- We provide Operational Support, featuring Strategic Planning, Operating Plan Development, Operational Assessments, and Policy and Procedure Development.
- Affinity’s Financial Advisory emphasizes Financial Accounting and Reporting, Benchmarking, Internal Controls, Forecasting, and Situational Analysis. We will help you understand your organization’s financial position and identify opportunities for improvement.
- We are there for you when the task of Revenue Cycle Management This includes Reimbursement Assessment, Staff Education and Training, Accounts Receivable Analysis, Full Outsourcing of Billing, Evaluation of Claim Denials, Assessment of Business Office Functions, and UMR assistance.
- Affinity is a state-approved provider of In-Service Training. We will work with you to develop a staff training program that assists you in your return to substantial compliance. Along with providing your state-mandated Directed In-service Training, we can provide assistance with evaluating your citation for IDR potential, developing your plan of correction, and monitoring successful implementation.
To learn more about the full expanse of our consulting services, visit our website: https://affinityhealthservices.net/consulting-services/ or download our management and consulting reference guide.
To become a partner and allow Affinity to work with your company, contact us at 877-331-0110 or complete an online form: https://affinityhealthservices.net/contact-us