Affinity Health Services has increased the types of service offerings in this, its 25th year as a management and consulting partner.
“As an experienced management and consulting partner, Affinity now provides for Human Resources advisory and consulting and Senior Living Developer and Lending Services,” says Executive Vice President of Consulting and Business Development Candace McMullen.
“Both items are easily found in the Management Services dropdown on our website,” says McMullen of the links on AffinityHealthServices.net.
• As a Human Resources Advisory Consulting partner, Affinity will assist in recruiting, managing, retaining, and recognizing human capital as well as provide support in labor relations, legal compliance, benefits administration, policy review and development, worker’s compensation, and administrative services.
• As a Senior Living Developer and Lending Services partner, Affinity offers consulting services to developers, private investors, lenders, or owner/operators who seek the input of experienced consultants in evaluating the viability of your senior living project.
“Affinity provides hands-on service delivery to its management clients. We offer assistance to the onsite team in every aspect of operation,” says McMullen. “Our consultants are available to our clients and responsive to their day-to-day needs.”
In addition, Affinity Health Services provides expertise in managing:
• Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers
• Personal Care Facilities
• Independent Living Communities
• Continuing Care Retirement Communities
The Management Services we offer include:
• Revenue Cycle Management
• Operational Support
• Financial Advisory
• Regulatory and Clinical Support
• Marketing and Referral Development
Our team of experts provides a reliable and consistent record of success. Affinity Health Services will assume full management responsibility for the client, including, but not limited to, the hiring of key facility-level personnel.